Thursday, June 4, 2015

Auto Assembly Commission requests (Updated)

Update: commission list is again closed.

Hello,

As you may have heard, I’ll be a guest artist at Auto Assembly in Birmingham, UK August. (Sadly, the very last one!)

As with most shows, I’ll be taking a certain amount of sketch requests ahead of time. (I would prefer receiving payment ahead of time through paypal if possible.)

Prices:

B&W

£20 Head sketch on 22.86cm x 30.48cm
£50 Bust on 27.94cm x 35.56cm
£80 Full Body on 27.94cm x 35.56cm (£120 for combiners)
£30-80 Sketch cover, depending on what you want on it.


Color
£10 extra per piece

If you want to order a sketch ahead of time, please email me at glovestudios@gmail.com with the following:
- Your name, or what you preferred to go by.
- Size
- Head/Bust/Full Body, etc…
- Character
- Days you will be at the show so I know when it needs done by if I get backed up.

Originals

Also, I have a good amount of original pages from various Transformers comics. If you are interested in any covers or pages, let me know and I’ll see if I have it available for sale.

Some examples:








3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post I would like to read this. electric motors montreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all about Fingerless Gloves. We make them. We sell them.
    fingerless gloves

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is the best community for discussion about any topics and sharing best ideas, knowledge and thought. and have great Article sharing platform. I like this concept. Thanks a lot of all.
    southernkingsbasketbal
    gofishtalk
    chess

    ReplyDelete